Family and hobbytour, moderate, 30 km long
The assigned tours in the Keszthely Hills show the diverse and beautiful landscape of the Hills. The tour of the Keszthely Hills requires more intense preparation, but more diverse cultural and natural treasures can be discovered on the way. The „Bakonyerdő” tour can be chosen by families, too. The resting-places and look-out towers as well as the forest trails free of traffic are a real refreshment for body and soul. Rolling down from the Bél Mátyás look-out tower we can continue the tour on the waterfront.
Highlights on the way:
1. Gyenesdiás, House of Nature
2. ’Büdöskút’ ranger station
3. ’Bél Mátyás’ lookout tower
4. St. Michael chapel, Vonyarcvashegy
5. ’Festetics Imre’ Animal Park, Keszthely