When in 1934 the new cinema building was finished, it was converted into a garage. Afterwards its condition was steadily declining and by the 1960s it was totally raunchy.. The building was not renovated but in 1964 it was demolished and on its place a „socio-real” style, not at all fitted into its environment architecturally concrete block was placed. By the middle of 1980s it became life-threatening and it was closed down. It was left alone for long time and finally deserving its history was renovated with its original frontage in Secession style. In 2002 it was opened for the audience.