It is nearly a cliché that everyone wants to stay young as long as they can. The secret of youth has been researched from the very beginning of time and everyone wants to know how to slow the ageing process down.
Anti-aging is a view and treatment method, which helps us to slow down the processes of biological ageing.
Anti-aging involves treatments, which help us to remain young and fit and to slow down the ageing process.
Mean of the treatment
- mainly massages (acupuncture, acupressure),
- stress-releasing treatment,
- purification treatments,
- vitamin therapy,
- chiropractic treatments,
- Bach flower therapy,
- plastic surgeries,
- movement therapy.
Anti-aging therapy also helps to prevent the development of various age-related diseases. Anti-aging focuses on prevention; major aim of the treatment is to intervene before the appearance of the first symptoms.
A few anti-aging advices:
- eat regularly and frequently, mainly fresh vegetables and fruits
- use vegetable oils instead of animal fats
- eat white meat twice a week, eat fish or order seafood twice a week
- eat fermented milk products once a day (yoghurt, kefir, cottage cheese, cheese)
- avoid processed foods
- do not use salt or use minimum amount of salt, rather use dried or fresh herbs
- use honey rather than sugar
- drink a minimum of 2 to 2.5 litres of water, tea or fruit juice
- alcohol and coffee only recommended rarely or only with moderation